Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I think I may have a hearing problem

Maybe it's because I use my headphones too loudly, maybe it's because of work related problems, or it may be that I club way too much when I was young.

I realised recently that I tend to speak very loudly and I have to turn up the volume of my HT system when I watch TV.

Do I have a hearing problem? It seems that there are many signs to indicate a hearing problem. Tiredness when you are with a group of people as you need to try very hard to concentrate listening to them. Friends wonder and tell you that you did not respond to them when they greeted you. Sometimes there is a constant noise in your ears. Family members say they have to speak louder to you than to their friends.

I do not have most of these, but I am not taking any chances. Time to make an appointment with my family doctor and hope I will not need a hearing aid.

Hmm, I wonder what will help me to speak softer?



1 Comments:

Blogger chase said...

You can go for acunpuncture at Geylang. Last time mine was solved after taking some pills. Medicine for the kidneys. Hence the cause is due to kidneys. Dun wank too much either. In your case, dujn have too much sex.
Guozhong

September 05, 2006 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Latest Gadgets
Beauty and You
Do you think you have a secure lock for your house?